Sunday, July 10, 2011

Eyeon Fusion 6 Crashes on Windows 7



I faced this problem when I Installed Eyeon Fusion on my operating system ie Windows 7 sp1. Whenever I clicked on open it crashed and said that there is some problem with user32.dll.

So the thing is that if you are trying to run 6.14 build 760, it will always crash on windows 7 sp1. The solution is only to get build 761 or you can simply download 6.2 build 874 here(btjunkie.org) or here(isohunt.com) or here(monova.org) and it will work charm.
Enjoy.!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

6.2 is out great

Anonymous said...

i cant copy the patch to directory folder beacause it asks me for permission.i tryed everytrhing but it just doesn't work

Anonymous said...

thnx :)

Anonymous said...

Digeus Registry Fixer I recommend it when windows chashes. I also use Windsty Tune Up Suite. It protects your computer from system crashes.

Post a Comment

ShareThis